Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 March 2010

Searching For Online Wizard App Builders

Well, down to business ....... I need to create an app - but I have no knowledge of programming code or things like that, so I need something really straightforward.

Searching for an online app builder in google returned many sites - but I've decided to concentrate on 2 for the time being. One that seems to be slightly more entry level than the other - so it will be good to compare and contrast the two services.

I need an online site that will submit my app to Apple as part of the deal as I don't have a developer licence. Both of these sites offer that. (thankfully!)

* www.buildanapp.com (entry level)
* www.appwizard.com (more expensive)

I'll take a look at buildanapp over the next couple of days or so. I need to sign up for a free account and then start building apparently. BRING ON MY FIRST APP!

Buildanapp.com to be continued next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment